About the Company:
Brandt is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivalled support. With dealerships across New Zealand, Australia and Canada, Brandt is a global team with one shared purpose. Its mission is focused on enabling customer success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Customers count on Brandt to keep them moving forward, with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands; John Deere, Giltrap, Kramer, Duncan, and Lemken.
At Brandt, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer's success. Join our growing team and build your career with Brandt.
About the Opportunity:
Brandt Tractor Limited has an exciting opportunity for a Branch Manager at our Hamilton, NZ. location. Reporting to the VP of Operations – Southern New Zealand, the successful candidate must be a highly motivated individual who possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills that will be responsible for managing all the daily branch activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve sales growth and profitability in all areas of the branch.
- Manage and develop all employees in the branch with the goal of building a motivated a successful workforce that is focused on the long-term success of the company, customers, and employees of the location.
- Provide leadership and direction for the branch department managers (Parts, Service and Sales)
- The creation, execution, and achievement of annual budgets for the branches within the assigned area of responsibility
- Responsible for the branch financial performance across parts, service, and sales.
- Provide feedback and input into future opportunities and competitive pressures.
- Manage branch account receivables in conjunction with Credit.
- Keep current on product knowledge and equipment in the industry.
- Achieve asset management goals of turn and aging as well as protection of company assets. Included but not limited to new and used whole good inventory.
- Achieve Market Share goals as agreed for the long-term success of our manufacturer and the company.
- Other duties as assigned.
Success in this role will look like:
- Must have experience in the applicable equipment sales field.
- Proven product support background and understanding of the departmental operations.
- A demonstrated ability to lead and motivate staff.
- A strong work ethic, combined with a dedication to excellence.
- Relevant post-secondary education is considered an asset.
- Proven success in leading and motivating a team.
- Commercial and financial acumen ideally developed within retail, agricultural or mechanical industries.
- Strong customer satisfaction focus
- Solid analytical, business planning, problem solving, and communication skills.
What we offer:
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Continuous training and a supportive team to expand your knowledge.
- Ongoing development opportunities and career prospects both in New Zealand and overseas.
If this sounds like a role you are excited by and you enjoy the challenge of working in an environment where you will be required to work hands on and be expected to make things happen on a day-to-day basis, this could be the role you are looking for - Apply Now!