Our Pakenham branch has an exciting opportunity for exceptional individual to join our store as a Branch Administrator for our Agriculture Division (John Deere).
What does the role look like?
- Responsible for branch phone calls during business hours
- Responsible for inwards and outwards mail, branch banking and petty cash
- Notifying Shared Resource Office of all employee status changes
- Ensure branch employee have the resources required to complete their roles by notify appropriate teams for items such as keys, business cards, uniforms, vehicles etc.
- Assist with employee on-boarding where required
- Responsible for maintaining branch Key and Alarm code registers
- Responsible for branch sundry purchase orders and consumable purchasing
- Responsible for Accounts Payable Folder and processing of invoices and scanning
- This position will report to the Branch Manager and will be relied upon for as the first port of call to provide all general support to keep the branch running smoothly.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in an administrative role, reception or similar position
- Proficient with using various software programs
- Demonstrated history of exceptional customer service
- Willingness to learn and help with other tasks
- Organization skills are a must have
- The ability to balance multiple tasks and priorities
- A strong communicator with the skill to effectively influence others
- Someone who can build and maintain long term relationships
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment
- Competitive, location specific compensation
- Advancement Opportunities within the Organization as we grow
- Ongoing Training & Development
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply online today! Applications will be processed as they are received.