Our Terang branch has an exciting opportunity for an exceptional individual to join our store as Branch Administrator.
What does the role look like?
- Upload parts and service payables
- Create purchase orders for utilities and company credit cards, John Deere, petty cash and other vendors
- Send out customer statements for receivables
- Request credit payouts from the Brandt Corporate office and Finance charge write offs
- Month end processing (reconciling store credit card statements, reconcile petty cash + daily cash, reconcile John Deere statement, verify all payables for the month have been processed before month end, upload reports to the corporate office)
- General reception duties (ex. order office supplies, maintain customer records, filing, handle daily mail, process customer payments, answer and direct calls)
- This position will report to the Branch Manager and will be relied upon for reception duties, uploading payable invoices, basic accounts receivable duties, and month end processing.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in an administrative role, reception or similar position
- Proficient with using various software programs
- Demonstrated history of exceptional customer service
- Willingness to learn and help with other tasks
- Organization skills are a must have
- The ability to balance multiple tasks and priorities
- A strong communicator with the skill to effectively influence others
- Someone who can build and maintain long term relationships
What's in it for you:
- A wonderful team of people to work with
- Ongoing training & development
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Family-friendly & flexible workplace
- Advancement Opportunities
IF YOU ARE READY TO START YOUR CAREER WITH BRANDT, APPLY NOW!