ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THAT NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER?
Our Colac branch has an exciting opportunity for an exceptional individual to join our store as a part time (16 hours per week) Branch Administrator.
Brandt is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivalled support. With dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, we are a global team with one shared purpose. It’s our mission to enable our customer’s success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Our customers count on Brandt to keep them moving forward, and we meet that challenge with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brand John Deere.
About the role?
- Upload parts and service payables
- Create purchase orders for utilities and company credit cards, John Deere, petty cash and other vendors
- Send out customer statements for receivables
- Request credit payouts from the Brandt Corporate office and Finance charge write offs
- Month end processing (reconciling store credit card statements, reconcile petty cash + daily cash, reconcile John Deere statement, verify all payables for the month have been processed before month end, upload reports to the corporate office)
- General reception duties (ex. order office supplies, maintain customer records, filing, handle daily mail, process customer payments, answer and direct calls)
- This position will report to the Branch Manager and will be relied upon for reception duties, uploading payable invoices, basic accounts receivable duties, and month end processing.
- Experience in an administrative role, reception or similar position
- Proficient with using various software programs
- Demonstrated history of exceptional customer service
- Willingness to learn and help with other tasks
- Organization skills are a must have
- The ability to balance multiple tasks and priorities
- A strong communicator with the skill to effectively influence others
- Someone who can build and maintain long term relationships
Discover the benefits of working with Brandt?
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing training and support
- A great work culture
- Advancement Opportunities
If this sounds like you, please apply today!