BALLARAT HAS OPEN OPPORTUNITIES FOR Automotive Mechanics looking to try their hand at something new!
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THAT NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER?
Our Ballarat branch is looking for an exceptional individual to join our service department as a Heavy-Duty Ag Mechanic (also known as an agriculture equipment technician, we are keen to hear from automotive mechanics looking to work on our range of equipment from small engine lawn mowers to specialist agricultural machinery, apprenticed or non- apprenticed opportunities on offer for the right person.
What does the role look like?
- Diagnose, Repair & Maintain all systems on agricultural equipment such as Tractors, Hay tools, and other Ag & Turf implements. This includes, engine, transmission, electrical, hydraulic, air conditioning, guidance & precision ag systems among others.
- Repair, Service and/or diagnose agriculture equipment at the customers site as needed
- Perform preventative maintenance inspections; including fluid and various filter changes, testing of equipment, & adjustments for infield optimization.
- Reconditioning of pre-owned equipment.
- Accurately record notes on work orders for customer and warranty records
What are we looking for?
- Automotive Mechanics who are interested in branching out
- We will also consider apprentices that are registered under this trade too!
- Experience in diagnosing, repairing and maintaining equipment.
- The desire to continue learning updated equipment technology as the industry continues to evolve
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment
- Competitive, location specific compensation
- Advancement Opportunities within the Organization as we grow
- Ongoing Training & Development
If this sounds like your next opportunity, please apply online now! Applications will be processed as they are received so don't delay.