A CAREER WITH BRANDT WILL PUT YOU ON THE FAST TRACK TO BECOMING A PROFESSIONAL MECHANIC.
About the opportunity:
Brandt is offering the opportunity to start your career in the agriculture industry with an apprenticeship in our (Location) branch where you can learn the skills to become a highly qualified and in demand diesel mechanic.
You will complete Certificate III in Agricultural Mechanical Technology.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Undertake apprenticeship training or continue your training.
- Perform service and repairs on a variety of John Deere and other farming machinery to a high standard.
- Perform inspections, make recommendations for repairs.
- Diagnose faults and rectify according to approved procedures.
- Prepare new equipment for delivery.
- Developing ability to diagnose faults and failures through modern diagnostic techniques.
- Developing ability to perform repairs and reconditioning of vehicle and machinery systems.
- Be well organised and able to complete paperwork in a competent manner.
- Ability to work in a team and individually.
- Excellent communication and customer service
- Team Player with a Great Attitude.
Discover the benefits of working for Brandt:
- A great training program including and not limited to heavy diesel mechanics, operator training and precision agriculture technology training.
- A great working culture and mentorship to help you begin your new career.
- A secure work environment and regular pay with a leading company
- Skill development that will last a lifetime.
- Ongoing training and support throughout your Apprenticeship Program
ARE READY TO START YOUR NEW CAREER? APPLY NOW!