About the Company:
Brandt is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivalled support. With dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, Brandt is a global team with one shared purpose. Its mission is focused on enabling customer success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Customers count on Brandt to keep them moving forward, with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands; John Deere, Lemken, Giltrap, Kramer, Duncan, and Stihl.
In New Zealand Brandt operates 10 dealerships across the North Island. We are currently looking to add an Apprentice Service Technician, to our team in our Waipapa branch.
The key responsibilities for this position include:
- Undertake apprenticeship training or continue your training
- Perform service and repairs on a variety of John Deere and other farming machinery to a high standard
- Perform inspections, make recommendations for repairs
- Diagnose faults and rectify according to approved procedures
- Prepare new equipment for delivery
The key skills required for this role include:
- Developing ability to diagnose faults and failures through modern diagnostic techniques
- Developing ability to perform repairs and reconditioning of vehicle and machinery systems
- Be well organised and able to complete paperwork in a competent manner
- Ability to work in a team and individually
- Excellent communication and customer service
Discover the benefits of working with Brandt:
- A wonderful team of people to work with
- Ongoing training & development
- Promotional opportunities across our worldwide network
- Competitive rates of pay
- Family-friendly & flexible workplace
At Brandt, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture is key to our success. Join our team and build your future with Brandt!
Apply today, applications will be processed as they are received.