ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THAT NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER!
Due to growth in the company, we have an opportunity for someone to join our ANZ accounting team focusing on Accounts Receivable for New Zealand. This opportunity is full-time, permanent, based out of our Shared Resources Office in Pukekohe.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Administer debtor accounts including opening accounts, processing credit limit changes and refunds, month end processing and reporting of accounts receivable.
- Contact customers re overdue accounts and arrange payment including resolving issues to enable payment.
- Maintain the Accounts Receivable database.
- Educate and train branch staff on accounts receivable policies and processes.
- Support other office administrative operations.
The key skills required for this role include:
- A quick learner with superb administration skills and practices
- Proven accounts receivable experience
- Great communication, negotiation, and time management skills
- Accurate and timely processing of data with attention to detail essential
- Team player willing to go the extra mile for others.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
What’s in it for you?
- Variety, exposure and opportunities to be involved in a broad range of people practices.
- A competitive remuneration.
- Opportunities for growth in your career as the Brandt organization expands.
- Ongoing opportunities for learning and development
- A Great team to work with!
If you are looking for your next opportunity in a growing company then this could be for you, apply today!
At Brandt, outstanding people and our committed and passionate culture are key to our success. Join our team and build your future with Brandt!