Brandt is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivalled support. With dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, Brandt is a global team with one shared purpose. Its mission is focused on enabling customer success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Customers count on Brandt to keep them moving forward, with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands.
At Brandt, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer's success. Join our growing team and build your career with Brandt.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
Due to an internal promotion, we have an opportunity for someone to join our ANZ accounting team focusing on Accounts Receivable for New Zealand.
This opportunity is full time, permanent based out of our Shared Resources Office in Ballarat, as this role is supporting our NZ business the hours of work are between 7am-4pm.
- Administer debtor accounts including opening accounts, processing credit limit changes and refunds, month end processing and reporting of accounts receivable
- Contact customers re overdue accounts and arrange payment including resolving issues to enable payment
- Maintain the Accounts Receivable database
- Educate and train branch staff on accounts receivable policies and processes
- Support other office administrative operations
The key skills required for this role include:
- A quick learner with superb administration skills and practices
- Proven accounts receivable experience
- Great communication, negotiation and time management skills
- Accurate and timely processing of data with attention to detail essential
- Team player willing to go the extra mile for others
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
If you are looking for your next opportunity in a growing company then this could be for you, apply today! Applications will be processed as they are received.