With the recent announcement of our expansion in NZ, we are looking for an Accounts Payable Administrator to join our centralised accounts team based in Ballarat.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- This job will see you join an experienced tight knit accounts team where you will be responsible for:
- Timely & accurate entry of group accounts payable invoices
- Reconciliation of creditor statements and liaison with suppliers and branches to resolve issues.
- Reconciliation of Aged Creditors Trial balance
- Process weekly and month end payment runs
- Month end Journals and reconciliations
- This is a permanent opportunity that can be full time or part time for the right person.
The key skills required for this role include:
- A quick learner with superb administration skills and practices
- Proven accounts payable experience, or desire to learn
- Team player willing to go the extra mile for others
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
Brandt is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivalled support. With dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia.
Brandt is growing business currently we have roughly 500 employees across Australia and New Zealand in Victoria, combined many years of experience working alongside our local communities.
At Brandt, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer's success. Join our growing team and build your career with Brandt.
If you are looking for your next opportunity in a growing company then this could be for you, apply today! Applications will be processed as they are received.