ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THAT NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER?
Due to growth in the company, we have an opportunity for someone to join our New Zealand Accounts Payable team. This opportunity is a full-time, permanent position based out of our Shared Resources Office in Pukekohe.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Timely & accurate entry of group accounts payable invoices
- Reconciliation of creditor statements and liaison with suppliers and branches to resolve issues
- Reconciliation of Aged Creditors Trial balance
- Processing daily, weekly and monthly payment runs
- This is a permanent, full-time opportunity
The key skills required for this role include:
- A quick learner with superb administration skills and practices
- Proven accounts payable experience
- Team player willing to go the extra mile for others
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
If this sounds like you, please apply online today!
At Brandt, outstanding people and our committed and passionate culture are key to our success. Join our team and build your future with Brandt!